domingo, julio 09, 2006

lodging: (temporarily) solved!!

Yes!! Thanks to the London Business School Portal, I arranged some temporary lodging. It will be just a room close to the school, that we will use as basecamp for our flathunting activities during August. Pffffui, I breath now!!

On the other hand, Esther and me already spent part of this weekend packing all our stuff. Books, CDs, all kind of items that we have been collecting during the past months, all have been put in boxes. It is, I must say, one of the most stressful activities I have ever done. Packing _all_ your belongings looks like a cyclopean task before you start. Luckily, divided among 2 it's much easier...but anyway we are heading out now to a nice resto in order to compensate ourselves for the efforts ;)

2 Comments:

At 7:20 p. m., Blogger Patxi said...

Congratulations for being done with the moving. It is not as hard as the application process,... but almost!

 
At 7:36 p. m., Blogger karlitos said...

thanks, Patxi! It is not complete, I'm sure we'll enjoy the flathunting together in August, but at least it's a roof under my head :))))

hope your holidays are going well! I can't wait to start mine!!

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home