jueves, enero 31, 2008

blogging from the Big Apple!!

Dear Reader,

sorry for not posting in such a long time. A lot of things have happened (job offers, 2nd year project trips, the Christmas break) and I have been pretty busy. The most important piece of news, as you can see from the title, is that we have moved to New York. And what a great place this is!!

I'm also starting to think that I should change a bit the general direction of the blog. Since my MBA is getting to an end, and there are very llittle new things about it, I'm going to blog more about current topics in management, technology, politics, economics, the arts, or whatever interests me.

Of course this does not mean I will not post any more advices for candidates and applicants. Actually, I am coaching a few candidates, and wish them all the best of luck in the upcoming results for R2 at the London Business School!!