lunes, julio 31, 2006

Apple's appeal

...is huge! I just received my new white MacBook. God, this is a machine! It's gorgeous, very elegant, incredibly fast, easy-to-use....I'm so happy I finally made up my mind!! In principle, this laptop should accompany me throughout the whole MBA in London.

I think I can partly understand the feelings of the hordes of mac fanatics who continuously buy their products, and do proselitism about the brand and the products. Besides, you really feel treated differently than a normal Dell or HP buyer. There is a taste for detail that does not exist with other computers.

I think that I will anyway install also windows XP on it....God, it's even compatible!!

2 Comments:

At 10:08 p. m., Blogger divinemissN said...

Glad you like your new MacBook, I'm still very happy with my Powerbook... it was love at first sight and I'm still in love :-)

 
At 7:53 p. m., Blogger karlitos said...

hey poor boy, unfortunately this is my only laptop...in the past I was using the company one! Maybe I can suggest trying at ebay???

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home