sábado, enero 20, 2007

application overload....

Dear Mr Recruiter,

I am a first year MBA student and I wanted to give you some advice, on behalf of (almost) all my fellow students. I really think that, for the next time, it would be much more efficient to set up a centralized application website for all milkround companies coming to campus.

As MBA students, time is one of our most precious assets. We shold not spend so many hours:

- researching your company
- adapting our CV/resume to the particular traits, skills and experience your company requires
- networking with insiders about the opportunities within your company, the prospects for MBA interns, etc, etc.

At least the 'common' part of the application (name, address, undergraduate university, etc) should be centralized, avoiding thousands of repeated entries in your recruitment databases and saving the MBAs hundreds of man-hours.

If you are interested in this idea, do not hesitate to contact me for further information.

Your sincerely,

k.

Etiquetas: , ,

1 Comments:

At 2:23 a. m., Blogger Benny said...

I agree 100%!

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home