domingo, noviembre 26, 2006

Finance done


Finance exam is done, over, finito. A quite fair exam in my opinion, so we'll have to wait for the results to see how did everybody do in relation to the rest, since it's graded on a curve. A quite nice celebration afterwards: we headed to the Windsor Castle, the 'unofficial' LBS pub, for pints, tequila shots and laughters.

In the evening, after a nice (and very much needed!) nap, E and me went for dinner to ping-pong (delicious dim-sum restaurant in the Marylebone High Street area). After dinner we went for a great walk in the centre, doing some window shopping and enjoying London's beautiful Christmas lights. We walked in the Bond Street area where there are so many luxurious shops, all nice (and apparently out of sight for poor students like me). All in all, a very relaxing evening...

Now, there are only 2 weeks left in the Autumn term, and 3 exams. 2 of them are take-home (Strategy and Managerial Economics), and 1 sit-in exam for Financial Accounting. I'm mostly worried about the latter (since my knowledge of accounting has always been quite limited), although after seeing the Finance one, I just think it will take study time to do satisfactorily well enough. Unfortunately, time is the most scarce of all resources...

Etiquetas: , , ,

5 Comments:

At 2:18 a. m., Blogger Unknown said...

karlitos
im really desperate... i'm a portuguese student and i'm doing Finance! I have an assignment on the case study of BOEING 777 (UVA-F-1017 made by Robert Bruner)... i'm really stuck on that... did you do it?? i would appreciate very much if you could send it to my email... the solution of the case of course... i'm really desperate! thank you very much (andrefncsilva@gmail.com)

 
At 5:13 p. m., Blogger Sam said...

Karlitos,
As the comment before, I'm looking for a solution to my finance case study,Boeing 777. I have to deliver it this week and I haven't done most of it.If you could send me the case I would be gratefull. My e-mail is: samuel.o.b.rodrigues@hotmail.com
Thank you for all,
yours sincerely
Sam

 
At 7:57 p. m., Blogger karlitos said...

guys, unfortunately I don't think I can share this with you. However, for specific advice on parts of the problem, don't hesitate to contact me personally...

 
At 12:30 p. m., Blogger jennifer said...

Finance done <-- that's what i was looking for
MBA Dissertation Online

 
At 11:26 a. m., Blogger jennifer said...

Finance done <-- that's what i was looking for I liked this post very much as it has helped me a lot in my research and is quite interesting as well. Thank you for sharing this information with us. MBA Dissertation

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home