sábado, diciembre 02, 2006

a day off....

Accounting can wait. So can Strategy. I have decided to take a day off school duties. We started by cleaning and housekeeping (a much needed thing, especially since we'll have guests for the next 10 days), then I indulged in some aimless internet browsing, chatting with old friends over the IM, and now I'm going to go for a walk in regent's park before it gets too dark.

And later, i might swim a bit before joining the LBS Spanish Alumni cocktail & dinner.

I guess some times one needs a break in order to breath, and also a step back to reflect of what has been accomplished so far. In my case, I cannot be happier with the decision I took to do an MBA. Maybe I'm not working towards becoming a VC (since I'm not convinced about my future perfect career path yet), but I'm enjoying my time enormously. Maturing, Growing, Learning...

Etiquetas: ,